OVERSEAS EDUCATION IN NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand, a country of unique landscape and culture, is one of the safest, most developed and free countries in the world. In addition, New Zealand can boast of a high standard of education with its universities featuring in the world’s best lists. Tuned to attract the best and the brightest, the country features 8 universities, 18 institutes, 27 language schools and more than 20 industrial training academies. Its varsities offer study options in Business studies, Hospitality, Health, IT, Engineering, Arts, Applied Sciences, Law and Humanities, and Social Sciences. New Zealand also allows students to opt for post study work visa to work and settle down.
New Zealand’s Ministry of Education provides higher education awards which include Diplomas, Adv. Diplomas, Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral level studies.
Some of the best Universities are The University of Auckland, The University of Canterbury, The University of Otago , Victoria University of Wellington and Auckland University of Technology (AUT).
Some of the popular subjects that international students opt for in New Zealand are: business, economics, management, tourism, finance, engineering, and education.
WHY CHOOSE NEW ZEALAND?
- Best Universities providing high standard education: New Zealand schools, universities and institutes are known worldwide for their high standards. You’ll find our qualifications are internationally recognized and welcomed by employers. A New Zealand qualification can be a valuable asset, enhancing your career prospects both here and internationally. New Zealand has eight state owned universities, offering Bachelor, Masters’ and Doctoral degrees along with a range of undergraduate and postgraduate diplomas and honor programmers. Academic standards are rigorous and New Zealand degree qualifications have credibility worldwide.
- Life experience: New Zealand universities are known for their vibrant campus life & diverse culture with students from multiple ethnicities which make this whole experience as an excellent opportunity to learn & grow. You’ll be able to pick from a range of lifestyles and study in well-equipped but convenient campuses.
- Take advantage of funding opportunities: Many scholarships for international students – including PhD scholarships and scholarships for Masters’ degrees – are offered by the New Zealand Government, other governments, educational institutions and philanthropists which means that you don’t have to find part-time work, giving you more time to focus on your education.
- Safe & Great Place: There is a mandatory Code of Practice that puts New Zealand at the forefront of best practice in the care and well being of international students which makes it a safe & sound place for international students to choose New Zealand.
- IELTS: 5 OR TOEFL:90 / PTE
- Attractive Post Study employment options for recent graduates: New Zealand allows a post-study work pathway for international students who have completed a New Zealand qualification. This lets you find a job and get work experience in a field directly related to your studies, and makes it easier to apply for residence. Students are allowed a 12 months visa to find job and work, and those who have employer will be allowed a visa up to 24 months.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES
- University College Cork
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Ireland
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin (UCD)