OVERSEAS EDUCATION IN IRELAND
WHY CHOOSE IRELAND?
- The Irish education system is one of the best in Europe (ranked among the top 20 for its higher education system by the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook in 2014.) It has close links to industry and is characterized by creativity, flexibility, and pragmatism. Education has been a key factor in making Ireland one of the fastest growing economies in the world over the past decade.
- Many of Ireland’s institutions of higher education are internationally ranked, and with many strong programs (5000+) in a variety of areas (medicine, science, technology, engineering, business, law, languages, literature, history, philosophy, psychology etc.), there is something for almost every student
- Ireland is an English speaking country, which is one of the top reasons to choose Ireland as a study destination. Students coming to Ireland, find it comfortable to cope up with the course and also with the place.
- Ireland is famous as an international hub for high quality scientific research. Many students from around the world, including India, visit Ireland to pursue research in various fields.
- The country is home to leading global MNCs. In fact, it is the second most attractive country globally for FDI – after Singapore. Many brands such as Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook.com, Linked in, Twitter, Pfizer, GSK etc.
- For students interested in studying literature (or even just those that appreciate a good book), Ireland is a great destination. Famous authors like Yeats and Shaw called Ireland home.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland. Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland. Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
- The advantage of studying in Europe is that it’s relatively easy to get from one country to the next. Take advantage of this by taking a long weekend elsewhere in the UK, or traveling the rest of Europe after your time in Ireland study abroad adventure concludes.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be as a student.
- Ireland is also regarded as a safe country to study and live in. The Global Peace Index ranked it as the 12th “most peaceful country” in 2013.
- Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
- Richness of culture, breathtaking scenery, and friendly people make it an ideal study destination for any international student.
- Two years stay back & PR possible
- Intake : September (Main) / January
- Course Duration: 1 to 1.5 years
- Fees: 10 Lakhs (approx.)
- Minimum cut off: 60% Average
- IELTS: 5 OR TOEFL:90 / PTE
- Part Time Work: Allowed
- Permanent Residency Option: Available
- Popular Courses:Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical, CS & IT, Biotech
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES
- University College Cork
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Ireland
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Trinity College Dublin